[Ambassadors] Requesting for 2 new mentors approval

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 18:54:42 UTC 2015

Are the requests for mentoring in Africa not being adequately met?  I
mean, are the number of requests so great that more mentors are
required?  What is the criteria for becoming a mentor please?

If I am able to draw a crowd to fedora in my locality, does that
qualify me to become a mentor -- or perhaps a proxy mentor????

Sounds like favoritism

Regards
Onyeibo