[Ambassadors] Question for FUDCon Bid Phnom Penh 2016

Somvannda Kong somvannda at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 25 13:12:28 UTC 2015

Hi All,

As said in the last APAC meeting, I shall answer the open question. The
only remaining open question was the financing. Here is now some answers to
this thing.

   - I have organized a Payoneer account to get a valid PayPal account, if
   this not walks out, Sirko is here and he has a PayPal account whom he can
   receive money. The problem with receiving money is cleared.
   - One of the biggest points in the bid is the hotel, for this we did a
   research and the hotel can be paid by credit card.
   - Further more, we did a research to reduce some costs to make the money
   we have to pay in advance smaller.
   - We have one new supporter for our bid like Frederic Muller, Pockey
   Lam, Arky Arky, and others and also other organizations like PPLUG, Open
   Institute and Development Innovations will support us.

Hope that clear the remain question, if there is not something else we are
already to go for Phnom Penh FUDCon 2016.

*Kindly Regards,*

*Somvannda KongFedora Ambassador*