[Ambassadors] LATAM Community Credit Card

Neville A. Cross yn1v at taygon.com
Mon Sep 28 18:04:59 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am following the advice of a person dear to me within Fedora Project.
If in doubt about a task that I do, take a time and get some distance
to put into perspective the true meaning of it. The advice was not
related to this situation. It has helped me in the past and certainly
looks it fits this time.

This morning I wrote an email to several people from Red Hat informing
that I want to take a break from the role of community credit card
holder. I made a commitment to help FUDCon Cordoba 2015 and that has
been fulfiled. During this time it came along Latinoware, the biggest
free software event in LATAM. So this will be my last ticket doing
reimbursement and payments.

I am not leaving the project. I am not dropping all the stuff. I will
close all pending tickets and provide proper reports. I just want to do
some collaboration in other areas and see how it goes. I leaving open
the possibility to get back to this role, I would say a year. But let's
see how things work out.

This is a matter that mostly will concern to ambassadors in latam, but
I have being pointed out that not all of them are in the latam mailing
list. So if you are a collaborator in LATAM I suggest that you
subscribe to
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/embajadores-fedora-lat
am
Even is you are not ambassador, this list is mostly about
collaborating in latam and most people in the list works in several
teams.

Best regards

Neville