[Ambassadors] LATAM Community Credit Card

Neville A. Cross yn1v at taygon.com
Tue Sep 29 20:18:19 UTC 2015

It has been very nice to get a pat in the back for the work done. But
please take into account that I am not leaving Fedora. I just trying to
get a better balance on the time that I spent doing voluntary work for
Fedora.

Since I got back from Argentina, I have been involved in Software
Freedom Day, a open-house of one university supporting their LUG and
start planning Fedora 23 release party in Managua. It may be that we
have a second release party in Leon city.

I will spend the next two days (Sep 30th and Oct 1st) in a
technological fair showing Icaro board. Icaro is the educational
robotic project from Argentina that has been made 100% using Fedora.
This is a amazing break as this fair has been for ten years only a open
floor to sponsoring companies showing hardware and privative software.
Now fedora loacal team is invited without paying to have a stand and
give a talk. This is a ramification from FUDCon Managua 2014.

So, you can expect to see me in the Fedora landscape. I expect to be
working in docs team in the near future. Most likely I will join comm
-ops.

I am not sure how I can make Remy feel welcomed in Argentina, but if
anybody gets to travel to Nicaragua I will do my best to extend the
full of my hospitality.

Best regards

Neville