[Ambassadors] LISA 2015 in DC

Corey Sheldon sheldon.corey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:55:30 UTC 2015

Matthew,

That is  in my backyard, count me in.

Corey W Sheldon
Freelance IT Consultant, Multi-Discipline Tutor
Ameridea LLC, Co-Founder, CTO
Fedora Ambassador, North America
(p) +1 (310) 909-7672

    "Have no way as way, no limitation as limitation. One must never
underestimate the power of boredom...from which creativity and laziness are
borne, which can spark great works of chaos and genius."

Find Me  on any of the sites  I teach /frequent:
https://gist.github.com/linux-modder/ac5dc6fa211315c633c9
PGP: 0xe958c5d6718bf597 FP = 2930 99EB 083D D332 0752 88C4 E958 C5D6 718B
F597 linuxmodder at keybase.io
Tox: Corey84 || Linux-modder
9357BC6A5944A08AFC7D1EFFD61F6A73B9EABF8B2FB84ACF1DAC9A1A4D0A4705FFCCD0E5499B
Linphone: sip:linuxmodder
BitAddress:15cn1BvAFEREHk8UekJ6i9Dxi9Wbw6vzDD