Fedora Core 4 Update: kernel-2.6.12-1.1398_FC4

Dams anvil at livna.org
Tue Jul 19 19:23:13 UTC 2005

I can confirm we've fixed a critical bug in the nvidia-glx packages from
rpm.livna.org in the last release of our package.

All kernel-module-nvidia packages previous to 1.0.7174-0.lvn.4 are
affected. Scriptlets were greping out [nvidia|NVdriver] instead of
(nvidia|NVdriver). (what a typo..) :(

We apologies for the inconvenient.

	D - Sorry.

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora