LinuxTag & FUDCon Berlin 2009

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sat Jun 20 14:21:11 UTC 2009

Hello,

Pardon the wide distribution, but I'm trying to make sure that everyone
who is attending FUDCon Berlin 2009 and LinuxTag sees this message.

Information about retrieving your e-tickets for the event has been
emailed out to the list of folks who are pre-registered for the event
here:

 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009_attendees

===

If you have not received the information needed to get your e-ticket,
and you are attending LinuxTag and FUDCon, please send me an email, and
I will forward the information to you.  It's possible that a few names
on the attendee list were missed.

See you all next week!

Thanks,
Max