new channel on freenode called #fedora-fad

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Sep 22 17:34:58 UTC 2009

Hello Fedora World :-)

hereby I like to announce a new IRC-Channel which is opened right now
for everybody to attend a FAD (== Fedora Activity Day) online.

You'll find the channel on

IRC Freenode
/join #fedora-fad

If YOU need a special permission to change something, let me know.

I created that channel, because of some people asked (also in the past)
about who cann't attend a FAD. The next FAD in EMEA takes place (again
and by tradition) in Rheinfelden, Germany on the next weekend
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_EMEA_2009)

If you cann't attend in person, but also want to be part: Join the
channel and BE FEDORA ...

C U soon

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube

Fedora Ambassador in
Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
FAS-Number: 10

Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org
1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9