Fedora Board IRC Meeting 1800 UTC 2010-07-16

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:07:53 UTC 2010

I'm sending this note on behalf of Jared Smith, who is in Chile right
now for FUDCon Santiago 2010.

The Board is holding a public IRC meeting on Friday, July 16, 2010 at
1800 UTC on IRC Freenode.  The Board is trying an open meeting on IRC,
and if they agree it helps conversation work more effectively, it may
retain this format.  Although there won't be a formal protocol for
this initial meeting, all attendees are asked to be courteous to their
fellow contributors during the conversation.

For this meeting, the public is invited to simply join
#fedora-board-meeting to talk to the Board.

The meeting will last approximately 60 minutes.  In response to
community inquiries, the meeting will start with a Q&A session.  After
approximately 40 minutes, depending on how the session is going, Board
members may reserve some time for agenda items and questions for the
new FPL.  Jared will be there provided that Internet connectivity
allows.  In the event he isn't available, I'll facilitate.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!