GSoC 2011 Ideas Needed!

Ryan Rix ry at
Tue Feb 8 23:17:49 UTC 2011

Hey guys gals and other hackerfolk!

Google's Summer of Code is coming up ever so close. We have 20 days until the
org application opens up, and we need a *LOT* more ideas if we are going to
have any hope of being accepted. I know there are a lot of awesome ideas out
there in the community, we just need folks to step up and tell us about them.
It's free labour, and a great chance to attract new Fedora contributors.

So, folks, go add ideas to the Ideas page at:

Ryan Rix

Ryan Rix
== | ==
== if you need a word         ==