FUDCon Tempe: Gaming!

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Jan 3 20:59:15 UTC 2011

Apologies for the wide (and somewhat offtopic) distribution, but I knew
of no better way to get the word out.

FUDCon Tempe is almost here (Jan 29-31, 2011), and I am organizing two
nights of gaming for the event. This is an opportunity for FUDCon
attendees to meet your fellow Fedorans and enjoy some of the geekiest
board games we can find (or at least, what spot brings along from his
collection). We'll setup in the Hospitality Suite, first come, first
serve sort of thing, on Friday and Sunday nights (Saturday is our FUDPub
party, so we'll all be there instead.)

If you want to bring a game, please, feel free, but to avoid unnecessary
duplication, please add entries to the list on the wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Tempe_2011#Gaming_-_Friday_and_Sunday_night_.28Saturday_is_FUDPub.29

Apologies to folks who aren't able to join us for the fun at FUDCon, but
perhaps it will inspire you to organize something similar for regional
FUDCons or other Fedora events.

Thanks,

~tom

P.S. I don't plan on having any video games here, but if you really want
to bring something in that area, feel free.

==
Fedora Project