Planned outage of contributor services 2012-05-31 20:00 UTC

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at
Thu May 31 18:31:17 UTC 2012

Planned outage of contributor services 2012-05-31 20:00 UTC

There will be a brief outage of Fedora services which talk to the account
system today as we are migrating the account information to a separate
database host machine.  The outage should be very brief (about 20 minutes)
but we're allowing for one hour just in case.

There will be an outage starting at 2012-05-31 20:00 UTC, which will last
approximately 1 hours.

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
or run:

date -d '2012-05-31 20:00 UTC'

Affected Services:

Bodhi -
Fedora Account System -
Fedora Community -
Fedora Hosted -
    = Browsing and checkin/checkout will work.  Modifying and adding tickets
      will not
Fedora Insight -
Mirror Manager -
Package Database -
Wiki -

Unaffected Services:
Buildsystem -
GIT / Source Control
DNS -,
Docs -
Email system
Fedora People -
Main Website -
Mirror List -
QA Services
Smolt -
Spins -
Start -
Torrent -
Secondary Architectures

Ticket Link:

Contact Information:

Please join #fedora-admin in or add comments to the ticket for this outage above.