Cooperative Bug Isolation for Fedora 18

Ben Liblit liblit at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 16 02:32:05 UTC 2013

The Cooperative Bug Isolation Project (CBI) is now available for Fedora
18.  We currently offer instrumented versions of Evolution, The GIMP,
GNOME Panel, Gnumeric, Liferea, Nautilus, Pidgin, and Rhythmbox.
Download at <http://research.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/>.  Or just
download and install
<http://research.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/rpm/fedora-18-i386/RPMS.tools/cbi-package-config-18-11.i686.rpm>
to automatically configure your system to use the CBI repository.

It's that easy!  Tell your friends!  Tell your neighbors!  The more of
you there are, the more bugs we can find.

We still offer CBI packages for earlier releases as well, going all the
way back to Fedora 1.  When and if you decide to upgrade to Fedora 18,
we'll be ready for you.  Until then, your participation remains valuable
even on older distributions.

-- Dr. Ben, the CBI guy