Cooperative Bug Isolation for Fedora 19 / x86_64 and i386

Ben Liblit liblit at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Jul 3 19:37:17 UTC 2013

The Cooperative Bug Isolation Project (CBI) is now available for Fedora
19 on both x86_64 (64-bit) and i386 (32-bit) platforms.  We currently
offer instrumented versions of Evolution, The GIMP, Gnumeric, Liferea,
Nautilus, Pidgin, and Rhythmbox.  Download and install
<http://research.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/rpm/fedora/19/tools/x86_64/cbi-package-config-19-13.noarch.rpm>
or
<http://research.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/rpm/fedora/19/tools/i386/cbi-package-config-19-13.noarch.rpm>
to automatically configure your system to use the CBI repository.  Or
visit <http://research.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/> to learn more about this project.

It's that easy!  Tell your friends!  Tell your neighbors!  The more of
you there are, the more bugs we can find.

We still offer CBI packages for earlier releases as well, going all the
way back to Fedora 1.  When and if you decide to upgrade to Fedora 19,
we'll be ready for you.  Until then, your participation remains valuable
even on older distributions.

-- Dr. Ben, the CBI guy