Planned Outage: Server Maintenance - 2013-11-20 22:00 UTC

Kevin Fenzi kevin at
Thu Nov 14 20:02:22 UTC 2013

Planned Outage: Server Maintenance - 2013-11-20 22:00 UTC

 There will be an outage starting at 2013-11-20 22:00 UTC, which will
 last approximately 3 hours.

 To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
 or run:

 date -d '2013-11-20 22:00 UTC'

 Reason for outage:

 We will be updating servers and rebooting them. In addition we will be
 resizing a primary database server to increase it's storage. During the
 outage window specific services may be up or down as systems that
 affect them are rebooted.

 Affected Services:

 Ask Fedora -

 Badges -

 BFO -

 Blockerbugs -

 Bodhi -

 Buildsystem -

 GIT / Source Control -

 Darkserver -

 DNS -,,,

 Docs -

 Elections -

 Email system

 Fedmsg busmon -

 Fedora Account System -

 Fedora Community -

 Fedora Calendar -

 Fedora Hosted -

 Fedora OpenID -

 Fedora People -

 Main Website -

 Mirror List -

 Mirror Manager -

 Package Database -

 QA Services

 Secondary Architectures

 Spins -

 Start -

 Torrent -

 Wiki -

 Contact Information:

 Ticket Link:

 Please join #fedora-admin or #fedora-noc on or add
 comments to the ticket for this outage above.