FUDCon Beijing attendees: We need your FAS username to award you a badge!

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 10:00:35 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Thanks to the help of Fedora badges folks, we now have a special badge
for every FUDCon Beijing attendee [1]. But to award it, we need your FAS
usernames, which unfortunately were not collected before hand.
Therefore, we request you to add your FAS username on the wiki page [2]
before **Aug 31, 2014**. We will award the badge in a batch after the
collection period is over. Note the badge information is available in
public.

In case you do not have an FAS account, it is quite straightforward to
create one via the link [3].

[1] https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/fudcon-beijing
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Beijing_2014/Badge
[3] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new

Regards,
--
Alick Zhao
On behalf of FUDCon APAC 2014 organizing team