FLOCK: Things you should do!

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:08:32 UTC 2015

*1. Register! *
Only 70 people have registered so far. What are you waiting for?
https://register.flocktofedora.org/

*2. Submit a talk! *
We've extended the deadline to May 2. Get those talk proposals in!
https://register.flocktofedora.org/

*3. Reserve your hotel room! *
The deadline is July 16, but that doesn't mean you should wait until the
last minute. It doesn't cost anything to reserve.
https://resweb.passkey.com/go/FLOCK2015

We're exploring some really fun options for evening events right now, so I
hope to be able to tell you about those soon. Keep an eye on the website,
which in the next few days I'll be updating with information about
Rochester.

Ruth