FESCo, Council and Env and Stacks elections - Campaign period is now open

Jan Kurik jkurik at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 08:17:20 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!
The Campaign period for FESCo, Council and Env and Stack Elections is now open.
We will also have an email interview with all answers published simultaneously on June the 22nd.

= FESCo [1] =
We will be selecting four seats on FESCo. Currently we have 6 nominees:
* Stephen Gallagher
    IRC Nick: sgallagh
    FAS: sgallagh
* Haïkel Guémar
    IRC Nick: number80
    FAS: hguemar
* David King
    IRC Nick: amigadave
    FAS: amigadave
* Josh Boyer
    IRC Nick: jwb
    FAS: jwboyer
* Dennis Gilmore
    IRC Nick: dgilmore
    FAS: ausil
* Germano Massullo
    IRC Nick: Caterpillar
    FAS: germano

= Council [2] =
We will be selecting one seat on Council. Currently we have one nominee:
* Langdon White
    IRC Nick: langdon
    FAS: langdon

= Env and Stacks [3] =
We will be selecting five seats on Env and Stacks. Currently we have 6 nominees:
* Honza Horak
    IRC Nick: hhorak
    FAS: hhorak
* Jens Petersen