[fedora-arm] ARM Tools

Manas Saksena msaksena at marvell.com
Tue Jul 31 04:49:26 UTC 2007

Nihed,

We have currently an FC-6 repository and an F8 (development) repository.
We deliberately chose
to skip F7 so that we could catch up. Of course, that does not prevent
someone else from building
for F7.

Some details about the project are available at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ARM. There needs to
be lot more documentation -- both for users and developers -- and we
will slowly get there.

Not sure what your interest is, but perhaps you want to begin with
trying to run this under QEMU
or if you have an ARM device/board. Instructions for running under QEMU
are available on the
wiki.

If you elaborate on what you are looking for, we can provide more
guidance.

Regards,
Manas