[fedora-arm] Secondary Arch Status reports

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:57:27 UTC 2008

Hi All,

In an effort to get a better understanding of how the Secondary Arch work
is progresing in Fedora, FESCo would like to get some information on how
things currently are, what work is being done, etc.

To start with, a brief recap of where your Arch is at compared to the
primary arches would be great.  Feel free to highlight any hurdles that
are in the way, etc.

Ideally, we'd like to get this information about once a month in a brief
status report.  For now there is nothing formal required.  Our hope is that
as we continue to grow in this area, we can better coordinate with the other
Fedora groups (like Rel-Eng) and make sure we have smooth Secondary Arch
releases, etc.

Thanks for you time and I look forward to hearing from you.

josh