[fedora-arm] Yum trouble

Kedar Sovani kedars at marvell.com
Wed Apr 22 11:28:17 UTC 2009

> From: fedora-arm-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-arm-bounces at redhat.com]
> Sent: 22 April 2009 16:43
> To: Andy Green
> Cc: fedora-arm at redhat.com
> Subject: Re: [fedora-arm] Yum trouble

> > updates
> >                          |  951 B     00:00
> > updates/primary
> >                          |  195 B     00:00
> > Setting up Install Process
> > Parsing package install arguments
> > No package tcpdump available.
> > Nothing to do

Actually, tcpdump is not yet available in the F-10 yum repository. (it was recently built though)

We have recently been doing F-10 bootstrap build passes and a ton of packages have been built. They should hit the repository in a couple of days. In the meanwhile, you can download the tcpdump rpm for F-10 from the Fedora-ARM koji:
http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=10361

HTH,
Kedar.