[fedora-arm] NetworkManager on f10

Kedar Sovani kedars at marvell.com
Thu Apr 30 10:02:13 UTC 2009

Hi Andy,

...snip...

> I remembered Lennert has a Koji for Arm stuff I read so I went and
> looked at the status
>
> http://fedora-arm.wantstofly.org/koji/getfile?taskID=13360&name=root.log

I just resubmitted that task. This package is now available.
http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=6073

...snip...

> Ntp also has some funny selinux-related issue its seems
>
> http://fedora-arm.wantstofly.org/koji/getfile?taskID=23501&name=root.log

The ntp package was rebuilt a little back. You can fetch it from here:
http://fedora-arm.wantstofly.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=7190

It has probably not hit the yum repository yet, but it'll be there in a few days.

> What's the general status of rebuilding these?

A lot of packages for F10 have been bootstrapped on the ARM koji. There have been quite a few failures because of the build order (like the NetworkManager and ntp packages above) or circular dependencies which require some manual intervention. These are being addressed. The F10 repository is quite large as of now.

Work is also underway to initiate activity on the F11 front.

> -Andy

Kedar.