[fedora-arm] Ok, my ARM machine works quite well, but how can I help you?

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 05:34:31 UTC 2009

Hello!
I finished setup of my arm machine (and will try to install fedora on
another one in the nearest future), but how can I help you? Seems that
significant part of applications is still missing from F-10 repository
(as well as in F-11, which even has broken updates repository, btw) -
can I do something with it?

Also, I plan to provide instructions on how to set up fedora on my
Western Digital's MyBook (and, probably, pre-built bootloader(s) and
kernel).

--
With best regards!