[fedora-arm] SELinux on F11 on ARM (in QEMU)?

Kedar Sovani kedars at marvell.com
Thu Oct 22 16:33:24 UTC 2009

If possible, could you please go ahead and see how the patch works for you?

To begin with let us at least keep the patch around/accessible. If it works for you, I'll spin a pre-built fc11/fc12 rpm with that patch for users to pick up.

As a policy we do not want to diverge from upstream Fedora packages. But we could make that call based on how many users pick this approach.

> Thanks,
> Per

Kedar.