[fedora-arm] Support for ARMv7, hardware math

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Wed Dec 1 22:20:28 UTC 2010

ons 2010-12-01 klockan 14:37 -0500 skrev omalleys at msu.edu:

> I was looking at today. Today the project has a handful of builders.
> How does the project get on track to appear to be a viable solution,
> rather then a secondary arch that is 2 releases behind to someone
> unfamiliar with the project?  What is the easiest way to get there
> today?

First step is to massage the builders until F13, F14 and finally rawhide
can be shadowed automatically and we can focus on actual arm issues more
than stupid build issues.

This is doing very good progress, and should from what I understand
settle in a couple months. At the moment the build farm is working hard
on catching up.

Regards
Henrik