[fedora-arm] F14 qemu arm default board

omalleys at msu.edu omalleys at msu.edu
Thu Dec 30 15:47:01 UTC 2010

In F14 x86, we finally have the ability to add an ARM based VM via the
libvirt management tool!! IE you can go through the GUI and set up an
qemu based arm VM*.

It defaults to the integratorcp board. But our image/kernel for F12 is
for the versatile board.)

The physical specs for the integrator board support a max of 256 megs
of ram and only support the arm9 processors. I assume qemu only
supports this, or at least I ran into issues when i tried to bump up
the ram for the versatile boards.

I am -assuming- this isn't the fastest board/processor combo... Does
anyone have a clue what is? Then we can change it upstream and make a
f13-alpha image for it.

*since we don't seem to support kickstart, and we don't have an
installer, you can really only import in an existing image. But hey it
is better then what we had!

Sean