[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM 12 on IGEPv2 (Beagle Board clone)

Itamar Reis Peixoto itamar at ispbrasil.com.br
Thu Feb 4 22:09:14 UTC 2010

> I have a few questions:
>
> - What can be done to promote Fedora ARM?
some tutorials, videos, howtos talking about fedora-arm

> - Are the koji builds of Fedora updates being pushed into the Fedora
> ARM repository?

I think fedora-arm needs more guy's working on it to make it grow.

no idea, I think dgilmore at fedoraproject.org can answer your question.

> - Can we collect experiences of usage of Fedora ARM (devices, purpose
> of use, problems, etc.)?
> - What can I do to help?

I have talk with dgilmore some day ago, and we need more man-power to
test some scripts and to put the things to work.

I need to take more care in buildsystem, automatic building packages
for fedora-arm when the package is built for primary arch's

> - Would a step-by-step guide for IGEPv2 (BeagleBoard will be very
> similar) be useful?

I think so.

--

Itamar Reis Peixoto