[fedora-arm] Kernel failing to boot at guruplug

Bernhard Schuster schuster.bernhard at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 25 19:33:22 UTC 2010

2010/7/24 Bernhard Schuster <schuster.bernhard at googlemail.com>

> In the end it again was just wacky wacky uboot. The third attempt succeded
> to write byte #2. I start disliking the plug.
>
> Btw. does anybody have updated sources list handy? The one from the rootfs
> is outdated.

Sry, my university "accidently" discarded one of my registered mac
adresses... so repos are fine.

Has anyone uaputl handy and can mail it to me or provide a donwload link? I
accidently erased my whole NAND and the rootfs from plugcomputer.org does
not contain it (used find path -iname "*uaputl*", but no results).

Regards

Bernhard