[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM on OLPC

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 17:51:16 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 09/06/10 14:37, Adam Miller wrote:
>> I'd be more than happy to help in any way that I can. I currently have
>> a SheevaPlug on back order with globalscale so I will probably get it
>> around the same time the GuruPlugs arrive at the build environment
>> site but if there's anything I can do just let me know.
>
> I'd lke to be involved too.  Is the SheevaPlug the right thing to buy
> to run Fedora ARM?  I have a rather elderly Babbage board, but I guess
> that's no use.

The SheevaPlug is/will be quite well supported. There's a couple of
other devices out there should be well supported such as the
BeagleBoard [1] and the GuruPlug. I think they mostly work but might
well need to get some dedicated kernels built for them.

Peter

[1] http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/BeagleBoardxM/