[fedora-arm] Cross-compiler settings for rpmbuild

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Sat May 1 15:55:33 UTC 2010

Hi again,

--- On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Shakthi Kannan
<shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
| 2. Where can I set the cross-compiler settings, for example:
|
| %__cc            /usr/local/arm/3.4.3/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc
| %__cpp          /usr/local/arm/3.4.3/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++

\--

I found these useful posts about using mock for Fedora ARM:

  http://blog.chris.tylers.info/index.php?/archives/227-Mock-config-for-ARM-building.html

  http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/Fedora_ARM_Secondary_Architecture/Mock_Config_Repo

Instead of a remote repo, I am interested in having a local copy of
the repo, and building each package from the .src.rpm with the
cross-compiler. If mock can be used for the same, is there a place
where the cross-build macros can be defined?

Thanks,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan