[fedora-arm] Fedora XO 1.5 on Android tablets

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 17:13:08 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 06:33, Narendra Sisodiya
<narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
> I have a android tablet. how i can install OLPC XO 1.5 on it ?
> XO 1.5 have sugar + gnome interface.

I am not sure at the moment because there are multiple 'android
tablets' out there. Knowing which one would help. Depending on what
kind there is.. it might be upgradable, it might not. Also it will
need to know what is in the hardware to better know which arm class it
is.

> --
> │    Narendra Sisodiya
> │    http://narendrasisodiya.com