[fedora-arm] Weekly ARM Meeting?

Jonathan Masters jcm at redhat.com
Sat Aug 6 09:32:58 UTC 2011

Great idea. I am in Europe right now at various ARM events or I would have been there - thru the 18th please text me about this stuff. To do that, mention my nick on IRC. E.g. "jonmasters: impromptu gathering right now" would make my phones dance.

Jon.

--
Sent from my phone - message formatted and/or shortened accordingly.