[fedora-arm] rootfs for building in mock

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Fri Aug 19 17:54:27 UTC 2011

El Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:37:59 -0500
Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> escribió:
> hi all,
>
> I have created a f15 rootfs
> http://arm-temp.ausil.us/pub/fedora-arm/rootfs-f15-hfp-20110818.tar.bz2
> it has installed kernels for omap and tegra boards, the kernel is
> known to work on a trimslice though there seems to be some issues
> with the ssd dropping out. the omap kernel should work on beagle and
> pandaboards.  of course you can just chroot into the image after bind
> mounting /proc and /dev from the host. this image has mock installed
> and a configuration for use in the vfad this week. the server to host
> all the bits is up and has the content ready to go.
>
> If you intend to participate in the vfad contact me and ill get you a
> ssh private key for the upload user on arm-temp.ausil.us so your
> results can be made available for all.
>
> I plan to upload the F-15 GA srpms so people can grab them.
>
> One thing i plan to do is to write a script that people can run
>
> it would get a srpm down, mv it on the server, build it in mock
> locally, upload the results and run createrepo on the results to make
> it available to build against. then rinse and repeat. if someone
> wanted to help write it that would be awesome. this way building
> would be pretty much hands off, distributed and kinda efficient.
>
> Dennis

so if you have the rootfs i provided and either are booting it
natively or chrooting into it.
http://arm-temp.ausil.us/pub/fedora-arm/arm-rebuild.sh is a script to
randomly grab and rebuild a srpm. you will need to be able to
ssh content to the host server. please contact me with a ssh public key
or ask me for the private key for the upload user. i forgot to make sure
yum in the rootfs is pointing at the right place and forgot to install
screen ill get some working yum configs posted and send out an update
with them. but we can now get some random scripted rpm building going
on.

Dennis