[fedora-arm] Jared's long list of F15 builds

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 2 15:48:17 UTC 2011

Over the past few days, I've been trying to dive in and help out in
the F15 effort by resubmitting failed builds and helping to identify
key packages that are failing to build.  I've posted my list of
packages at http://openetherpad.org/Fedora-ARM-jsmith, and will try to
keep it updated, at least in the short term.  The way I created my
list was to take the "critical path" packages from F15 (on x86_64,
because that's what I had handy), and the list of failed builds in F15
on ARM Koji over the last week, and anything that was in both lists
went onto my list.  It's a rough list at best, but it's a start :-)

The good news is, most of the packages rebuilt just fine.  There are
still a dozen or so packages that need extra attention, so please look
at my list and feel free to dive in and start helping.  (Please mark
on the website that you're working on a particular package, so that we
don't step on each others' toes.)

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader