[fedora-arm] Meeting tomorrow at 3pm UTC (10am EST)

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 18:25:19 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would like to remind everyone about this meeting scheduled for
tomorrow. Unfortunately, Chris cannot make this time slot so we will
look to change it in future meetings if needed, but let's have a meeting
tomorrow just to get some movement before the end of the week.

There is some interest in using the standard Fedora meeting process, but
for this week please do also dial into the call if you are able to. We
can assess whether a pure IRC approach is preferred in general.

Topics for discussion:

0). Package build status (Jon? Jared?)
	- How many packages are now build in Koji, which have failed.
	  how close are we to having the minimal install set?
1). Packages that require attention
	- We discussed gcc/glibc a bit so far
	- Also other packages, make sure everyone knows what's needed.
	- Timeline for being able to get these fixed.
2). Acceptable criteria for Fedora 15
	- We need to get this release out asap to get to rawhide
	- What is the minimal set from item 1 above we can take?
3). Plan for getting started with Rawhide work
	- Peter to help lead this effort, update us on strategy.
	- Need to target end of January pre-branch.
	- Backup plan for if we miss the branch.
4). Build system improvements
	- Keep to specific short term recommendations
	- Dennis suggests moving the database
	- Red Hat happy to fund some short lifespan SD Cards to move
	  buildroots temporarily while waiting on new server hardware.
5). Any other business.
	- Raspberry Pi update (perhaps next week from Chris)
	- OLPC update, other boards and systems
	- Planning for FUDCon in January (demo? hackathon?)

Please reply with additional agenda items. I would prefer to keep items
4 and 5 above to the end, focusing on Fedora 15 building and Rawhide.

Jon.