[fedora-arm] PogoPlug E02 -- 25 bucks.

omalleys at msu.edu omalleys at msu.edu
Mon Dec 12 15:58:04 UTC 2011

I received a pogoplug from J&R electronics, for 25 bucks with free
shipping (after signing up for their account. limit2 and the deal ends
today. It is a pogoplug pink E02 iirc.)

I thought it was going to have the oxnas armv6 processor in it, but it
ships with the marvell kirkwood. It only has a usb interface and GigE,
to get to the serial port or the jtag, you need to pull it
apart,(there are no pins on the board for anything else). Im not sure
the -exact- specs of it. But I think it is 2gig flash and like 256
ram, so not the greatest, but it might be a good test machine or
builder for someone doing armv5 work.

Thus I thought I would pass it along. :)