[fedora-arm] Builder Status

Anthony Boccia anthony.atomictech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:55:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
>
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Anthony Boccia
> <anthony.atomictech at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Just a quick update on the status of the build farm. Currently we have
>> 18 HardFP builders up, and are working on having 20 by the end of day.
>> Currently most of our energy is being directed towards adding 15+
>> SoftFP builders by late afternoon.
>
> Thanks for the status update. Can you please provide more details as
> to the exact state of the builders, what OS image, version of mock,
> kernel, are they all the same or is there still a mix of F15 and F13?
> The issue we were seeing with some packages that were tested OK using
> mock on Dennis's F-15 builder rootfs are still experiencing the same
> issues with the quick test I did.
>
> Peter

Hi Peter,

Here are the builder specific details as requested.

Details of Builders

PandaboardsHFP
OS: F15 - HardFP Version - Provided by dgilmore
Mock: mock-1.1.18-1.fc15.noarch
Kernel 2.6.40.4-6.fc15.armv7hl.omap

PandaboardsSFP
OS: F15 - SoftFP Version - Provided by dgilmore
Mock: mock-1.1.18-1.fc15.noarch
Kernel: 2.6.40.4-6.fc15.armv7l.omap

Guru Plugs - In process of updating

When completed the guru's will have OS: F15SoftFP
Mock: mock-1.1.18-1.fc15.noarch
Kernel 3.0.4 - Until new kirkwood kernel built

Currently all builders that are running have the same suite of
software and kernel versions. The Guru plugs will be the odd ones out
until we are able to have an updated kernel built for them, which will
match the rest of the farm.