[fedora-arm] DeviceKit-disks Alignment Errors (Was: Broken sha512sum in coreutils)

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Sat Jan 8 22:48:48 UTC 2011

> On 01/07/2011 10:08 PM, Andy Green wrote:
>>> In the end, I just gave up and did
>>> rpm -e DeviceKit-disks since I don't actually need it. Works fine now,
>>> but it looks like DeviceKit needs fixing.
>>
>> That part of DeviceKit became udisks in F15 rawhide (or maybe earlier)
>> anyway.

I just did a bit of digging and it turns out that DeviceKit-disks became
udisks in F13. Yet, DeviceKit-disks is in the fedora-arm-koji repository
that the F13 image uses. There is also no udisks package in the
fedora-arm-koji repository. This probably needs fixing because there is
no DeviceKit-disks in the released F13 distributions for other platforms.

The udisks src.rpm package from F13 builds without any problems on the
ARM build, but it still throws alignment errors.

Gordan