[fedora-arm] usblp driver?

Matt Hirsch matthew.hirsch at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 05:00:33 UTC 2011

I've been using the Fedora 12 arm port on a sheevaplug for a few
months now, and its worked out great! Thanks for making the port
available.

I'd like to use the plug as a print server with a USB printer, and I
noticed that the usblp driver seems to be missing.  Was this driver
not included because of problems on arm, or should I be fine
recompiling? I'm a little hesitant to blindly go build the entire arm
toolchain, since I know it can be a little tricky to get working. Are
there plans to include this driver in future kernels?

Thanks,
Matt