[fedora-arm] Bootstrapping python

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 04:40:21 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 03:40 -0400, Jon Masters wrote:

> I'm interested in collectively helping to solve the python bootstrap,
> since it might take some effort, and it doesn't need to all be your
> burden to solve. Therefore, can you let us know what you're doing so
> far, what your suggested tack is, and so on. We can figure out who
> should help build packages, or we can help with patches, etc.

Dennis says he has a minimal build. Hopefully, he can reply to document
what (if anything) beyond minimal config he did to get it to build. If
we can get this build asap, we can build more packages later today,
including the deps for python so that we can rebuild it fully, and then
have mock, and yum, and koji before Wednesday ;)

Jon.