[fedora-arm] Kernels

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Mon Jul 18 20:38:35 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 14:38 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> ---begin log---
> jonmasters [14:38:01] <pbrobinson:#fedora-arm> might be worthwhile
> seeing what kernel versions that dgilmore or jonmasters are running
> on their pandas
> ---end of log---

Hey folks,

So I'm traveling to a friend's wedding and missed the context, but FYI I
am running David Marlin's kernel mostly for good test coverage. I will
be building up a new kernel of my own to debug a network driver problem
I am tracking down that is also biting DJ (I can confirm with a
Flyswatter that it is the network IRQ where we wind up hanging).

Let me know if you need anything, but email might be easier this side of
Thursday due to the traveling.

Jon.