[fedora-arm] Fwd: Contributors program - test and develop on XO-1.75 B1 prototypes

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:49:00 UTC 2011

Hey All,

This invitation is open to Fedora people who want to help Martin, I and the
rest of the team out on Fedora ARM on OLPC XO 1.75 :-)

In the short term we're working to get Fedora 14 working for the current
release, looking down the road we're also working with the Fedora group
that's doing the hardfp bringup so we can maximise the performance of the
device :-)

I've already poked a few people about them.

Any queries about it feel free to ask me.

Cheers,

Peter