[fedora-arm] Toshiba ac100 with Fedora 13 beta 3

conscript89 at gmail.com conscript89 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 10:58:04 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've seen some email here about getting Fedora running on Toshiba ac100
and I'd like to say, that I managed to get it working with XFCE and other
stuff.

The thing why I'm writing here is that I'm willing to help others
interested in getting Fedora on their Toshiba ac100, and the only thing on
our wiki is mension about Fedora working on this netbook, but no
instructions and no kernel. So can someone give me instructions about
contributing to wiki, or I can just freely put information there?

Just some notes about Fedora on Toshiba ac100. I'm using phh's dirty
kernel 2.6.32 with proprietary ralink drivers for wifi. Suspend doesn't
work, sound doesn't work and reboot causes shutdown. I'd like to get some
newer kernel running, but I'm no kernel hacker, so naively compiled
kernels didn't work :)