[fedora-arm] Fedora-ARM Shirts

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Thu Jun 9 21:18:42 UTC 2011

On 06/09/2011 05:12 PM, Chris Tyler wrote:
> I want a Fedora-ARM t-shirt!
>
> Anyone else interested in getting some made up? Any ideas on design?
> (One idea that crossed my mind was a medium blue shirt with "Fedora ARM"
> on the sleeve, but maybe that's too subtle :-)
>
> -Chris

This design Idea comes to mind:

<Text centred in a ringed of stylized line art of several Arm Devices
(Dev boards, Tablets, Plug computers, Coffee Machine??>

Fedora ARM
/More then just embedded./

I know I don't have the artistic experience to do it up, but maybe we
could convince a member of the Fedora Art team.
--
Scott