[fedora-arm] Fedora 13 ARM Beta3 Release

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:10:35 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 22/06/11 21:15, Peter Robinson wrote:
> >
> > Have these issues been filed as bugs?
>
> I'm going to push all of them upstream.
>
> > Are there going to be fixes committed
> > to mainline Fedora?
>
> Is it even possible to push them to Fedora?  F13 is EOL.  If there's
> a way to get them into the F13 ARM repo I'd like to do that.

Likely not F-13 but its not the only part of Fedora :-) although
ctyler/PaulW can comment better on their plans for F-13.

I was meaning more into rawhide/F-15/F14. Rawhide so we don't have to go
through this all again, and F-15/F-14 as they are the next for ARM. EG its
the perfect time to be looking to get this into F-14 as we're building it
for ARM now. In coming month or so we'll be kicking of F-15 and rawhide
likely both for both hardfp and softfp targets.

Most of the stuff for F-14 currently I'm having committed upstream and then
pulling the fixed builds for F-14 so that would be the way to go for the 2
current and for rawhide.