[fedora-arm] FWD: ANNOUNCE: Linaro Plan Reviews (May 31st to June 8th)

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Thu May 26 20:04:01 UTC 2011

Sending on behalf of Christian Reis (kiko):

Hello there,

    Starting next Tuesday, May 31st, Linaro tech leads will be running a
set of public phone calls to present official plans for our engineering
units. Calls are daily at 15:00 UTC, and there are local dial-in numbers
for most countries around the world. Schedule and details are listed
here:

    https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/1111/PublicPlanReview

For each call we will provide a set of slides discussing features
planned and the blueprints that specify and track them. The calls are
open to the general public; anybody is welcome to dial in and listen.

Questions can be asked via IRC using #linaro-meeting on Freenode;
details on how to access IRC itself are also linked to from that page.

Calls will also be recorded and available for later perusal. If you'd
like a daily reminder of the call topic let me know and I'll put you on
the reminder list.

The first call, on Tuesday itself, will cover Power Management, and be
hosted by Amit Kucheria. See you there,
--
Christian Robottom Reis   | [+55] 16 9112 6430 |
http://launchpad.net/~kiko