[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM on the Raspberry Pi

omalleys at msu.edu omalleys at msu.edu
Thu Nov 3 19:16:10 UTC 2011

That is great news!!! I wasn't sure if raspberrypi was going to make
it or not sounds like they are! :)

Would ARMv5tel+vsp2 (VSPv2 is optionally part of armv5.) cover this?

Just add VSPv2 to the current ARMv5tel mainline then a spin would be
more trivial. This will also shake out bugs relative to just the vsp2
instructions which might make low level debugging easier.

Or am I missing something?