[fedora-arm] VFAD Monday for armv5tel/armv7hl reconcilliation and prep for koji startup

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Tue Nov 15 09:56:14 UTC 2011

Chris,

Thanks for organizing this yesterday. To add to your list of topics,
Peter and I discussed the plan for getting to rawhide. He wants to drive
this, and that's cool with me. The intention is that as soon as it is
possible to begin doing builds, we should begin that activity in
parallel. So if we can get Koji going this week, great, and once there
is enough built to get rawhide going, that doesn't need to wait.

Jon.