[fedora-arm] Opening development of our driver

David Gates dgates at iocellnetworks.com
Tue Nov 15 16:37:41 UTC 2011

Hello fedora arm list.

We are looking for help and ideas to open development of our network
block device driver.
We think it is the perfect match for small arm based systems to increase
storage and we would also like to integrate it into a sheevaplug based
product that we can market in the future.

Amahi with Fedora looks like the smoothest combination so far.

Please send links to Open development licenses, other than GNU because I
am not sure that our current plan is for that much open license.
Basically we plan co-develop with everyone, but remain the sole
distributor of the final product.

We need much advice at this time actually.

There is a public announcement here: http://linux.iocellnetworks.com.

Thanks for your consideration.