[fedora-arm] Koji status update

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Thu Nov 17 07:55:00 UTC 2011

Folks,

My take on current progress is that we have a lot of packages with bits still needing to head upstream, and we have a number of package deltas between v5 and v7, but the core set of packages we actually need to get a minimal build done is about there. Minus:

* gcc - making sure the bitfields patches are in place for v5
* glibc - delta needs attention

I'm not so concerned about lorax and anaconda at this stage, and I don't think we have critical reps on python3. In reading through the package lists again tonight on DJ's graphs, I can't help but think we could partially import enough packages to get Koji running almost immediately tomorrow, then pull in the rest as we get that resolved. Assuming that is the case, we should focus on gcc and glibc reconciliation and get this going asap.

Please reply to this mail with your input. Let's have a status sync up on IRC later.

Jon.